Senior Systems Engineer|
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see that for more than 80 years weve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. Were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and youll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
The Senior Systems Engineer will work as part of new product development for clinical chemistry and immunoassay in-vitro diagnostic systems. The position is based Brea, CA and we are pleased to offer a hybrid work environment with a mix of on-site and remote work based on business needs. If you thrive in a fast-paced, result-orientated role, and want to work to build world-class in-vitro diagnostic systems, read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Take ownership of verification plans, schedules and coordination of project tasks and activities
- Execute verification test protocols and complete reports
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive investigation and resolution of system issues
- Utilize multidisciplinary development teams across sites for solutions
- Develop, analyze, and manage system requirements
- Ensure compliance with procedural and documentation requirements of FDA, ISO, and other regulated bodies
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelors degree in the field of systems, mechanical, or electrical engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience, or masters degree in field with a minimum of 3 years of experience, or doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience developing new products
- Demonstrated capability to troubleshoot electromechanical systems
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
It would be a plus if you also possess:
- Medical regulated experience or experience in a regulated environment
- Experience with design process, dFMEA process, and reliability
- Experience with requirements development, management, and traceability
- Experience with verification and validation
Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates and their families lives. Whether its a health care program, paid time off, or 401K savings plans our programs give to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits at danaherbenefitsinfo.com. We believe youll like what you see.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.