Senior Product Sales Executive (Chem/IA)|
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see that for more than 80 years weve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. Were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and youll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
The Product Sales Executive (PSE) for Beckman Coulter who is responsible for positioning Chemistry and Immunoassay solutions into hospitals and reference laboratories.
As our new PSE, your goal will be to accurately anticipate the needs of customers and execute on a sales strategy to help us become the technical vendor of choice. You will use your experience in laboratory workflow to effectively position our solutions (hardware, reagents, systems and applications).
Your Regional Sales Manager will coach you in using funnel management to design and implement your sales plan; and achieve your sales and financial goals. Leaders at Beckman Coulter focus on the growth and development of our associates, so if youre looking to grow and take that next step in your career, we invite you to read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Serve as Subject Matter Specialist with a product focus in Chemistry and Immunoassay
- Develop and execute creative strategies to influence the decision criteria and utilize winning tactics to close the sale
- Effectively link Beckman Coulters Chem/IA solutions to the customers technical, financial and business needs
- Strategically use internal and external resources including Service, Applications, Laboratory Automation and Clinical Information Technology Specialists, Leadership and Client Services to build and execute agreed upon strategy
- Manage a long-term sales cycle (often years to develop) with many different customer decision makers
- Follow through quickly and thoroughly on agreed upon actions with customer to advance the sale
- At Beckman Coulter we believe in designing a better, more sustainable workforce. We recognize the benefits of flexible, remote working arrangements for eligible roles and are committed to providing enriching careers, no matter the work arrangement. This position is eligible for a remote work arrangement in which you can work remotely from your home. Additional information about this remote work arrangement will be provided by your interview team. Explore the flexibility and challenge that working for Beckman Coulter can provide
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Working knowledge of laboratory workflow, workload demands, and Chem/IA system needs
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers) strongly preferred in laboratory diagnostics
- Strong executive presence, communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to conduct a technical presentation and be able to articulate clearly, concisely and accurately to various customer partners
- Ability to effectively overcome customer objections and turn them into a competitive win
- Working experience of performing live instrument demonstrations
- Strong organizational skills and be highly motivated and success driven within a team environment
- Excellent time and territory management habits as well as follow up and follow through skills
- Bachelors degree preferably in a science field (preferably within Medical Technology)
- 5 years capital sales experience in hospital or laboratory setting or 7+ years direct experience as a Medical Technologist
- Must be willing to travel 50% - 75%. In this position you will work remotely in your home office; and work with customers in the field, which will include traveling to customer locations where you may have to stay overnight, depending upon the location of the customer and your home office
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Experience working with distribution channels is a plus
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why well empower you to push the boundaries of whats possible.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.