Territory Sales Executive (Portland, OR)|
Wondering whats within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, youll see that for more than 80 years weve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. Were building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and youll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support you need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, were working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the worlds biggest health challenges.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Executive (TSE) who knows how to work with a team-based sales strategyfor both new and existing customers. Our new Territory Sales Manager will own, maintain and develop relationships with customers at all levels and use inhouse subject matter specialists to deliver a total solution to meet the needs of the customer.
As a TSE, you will drive and own core growth by both footprint expansion and retaining and growing base business. Leaders at Beckman Coulter focus on the growth and development of our associates, so if youre looking to grow and take that next step in your career, we invite you to read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Call on accounts in your sales territory as well as prioritize sales activities in the accounts in an active sales cycle (existing and competitive) to position Beckman Coulter solutions to meet customer needs
- Run an account plan as well prepare and execute business reviews
- Implement the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals
- Involve product and subject matter specialists to develop the account strategy, and throughout the sales process as needed
- Be responsible for contracting; and the pricing strategy for local IDNs and stand-alone hospitals
- Work remotely in your home office; and work with customers in the field; travel to customer locations where you may have to stay overnight.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Proven understanding of tactical sales skills: prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers; we strongly prefer this experience in laboratory diagnostics
- Strong communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to clearly, concisely and accurately conduct a technical presentation
- Program and sales management skills, be highly organized, motivated, and success driven within a team environment
- Ability to handle an account plan weekly, work diligently within the sales cycle activities, prepare for and deliver business reviews effectively (both with customers and internally)
- Excellent time and territory management habits as well as follow up and follow through skills
- Experience working with personal computer, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs, including CRM programs
- 2 + years sales experience with a preference selling capital equipment into the hospital or laboratory
- Bachelors Degree Required (preferably in science or business)
- Must be willing to travel 50% - 75%. In this position you will work remotely in your home office; and work with customers in the field, which will include traveling to customer locations where you may have to stay overnight, depending upon the location of the customer and your home office
- Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Beckman Coulter, a Danaher company, offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates and their families lives. Whether its a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job.
We believe that creativity and innovation thrive when the most diverse set of voices are heard, and thats why were taking concrete steps to ensure that were fostering an inclusive and engaging workplace for our team. If youd like to learn more, read stories from our associates on our Careers Blog or contact one of our recruiters.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why well empower you to push the boundaries of whats possible.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Given the essential job duties of this position, the employee is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and applicable law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.