Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Raleigh, NC United States
|| Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Law Enforcement, and Security, Research & Development
Junior Business Information Analyst HTO #202408|
Position on the CSH USA COO Team within the Governance, MI and Finances function. As a chosen individual you will have an opportunity to facilitate Committee Meeting and produce metrics reporting related to the regions Service Management and Cyber Security processes, along with additional COO responsibilities. This role, is an opportunity interact with a broad range of individuals across the regions and build out on your understanding of processes and controls that are in place within these areas
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly updates on governance related matters for senior management on Service Management and Cyber Security
- Work closely with senior team members to deliver various high-profile activities and initiatives supporting CSH USA
- Assist creation and upkeep of governance forums used to monitor the regions risk profile
- Prepare presentation materials for senior management committees and key external partners (e.g., U.S. regulators – FRB, SEC, et.al.)
- Maintain effective working relationships with key business and corporate functions and assist in preparing for key CSH USA governance forums
- Proactive tracking of open committee actions and ensuring items are resolved/closed in a timely manner
- Manage the development and production of ad-hoc reports and presentations as needed
Your future colleagues
Opportunity to join a team with a diverse mix of hardworking and dedicated professionals across the region. We are a team where each member is encouraged to think critically, produce, and collaborate with colleagues to achieve a common goal across the US region. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for an applicant who holds bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting with interest in working in the Financial Industry.
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience in program management / business analysis experience within financial services, business consultancy or similar institution(s)
- Experience performing within a COO/business management and/or control-related function
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable with data analysis and drawing conclusions from analyses
- Proven interpersonal and problem-solving skills: ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Confident and professional communication style; strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Phenomenal organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Confident in dealing with senior management
- Establish documentation to ensure standardization, quality, consistency, traceability and adherence to firm-wide standards and regulatory expectations
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., SharePoint, Excel and Word)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Please visit our employer showcase!