Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY United States
|| Research & Development
Sr. Program Director-Securities Settlements #203008|
You will be responsible for the development of a target state, effective design and roadmap to drive progress for a specific business area towards the CS strategic objectives. The role is within Operations and will require you to understand the business demands for a business area, understand the market dynamics and the technology constraints to enable you to develop a cohesive business design. This will involve the collaboration with senior leadership, influencing key partners and challenging key designs to drive the right outcomes for the firm.
This role is focused on the Securitized Products business function, with additional responsibility as regional Americas lead for Group Operations Change.
Your future colleagues
This is a team of change experts working across a broad range of different business areas and processes. Skillsets range from highly technical business analysis through to commercial project delivery with teams working together across skills to drive an agile delivery model. The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Qualifications & Requirements
This is a senior and highly influential design and delivery role, understanding of finance is critical to enable commercial prioritization in addition to the below attributes:
- 12 years’ experience in financial services industry with focus on leading Operations cross product design and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineer, related fields. Masters degree or an MBA preferred
- Strategic problem solver with creative problem-solving capabilities to develop the big picture and complete it
- Leadership experience in shaping extremely fluid and complex problems, structure critical initiatives, recommend solutions, and drive business value
- Demonstrated ability to translate product strategy into phased solution approach and execution priorities
- Deep understanding of the Securities industry, value drivers, and disruptors preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer engagement skills with the ability to build consensus
- Experience in working with C-level and divisional leadership to communicate plans and secure sponsorship
- Experience in leading global teams with proven track record to build strong networks to help handle complex, interdependent priorities
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Please visit our employer showcase!