Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY United States
|| Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Insurance, Legal
Fixed Income Transactional Lawyer#204934|
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- A challenging opportunity to advise numerous fixed income businesses in connection with complex structured transactions, for both trading and hedging purposes. Such transactions may take the form of cash and/or synthetic format and utilize a wide range of instruments, including, derivatives, repack notes, financial guarantees, insurance, repos and/or combinations of the foregoing.
- Review a wide range of documentation, including bespoke deal agreements and opinions.
- Collaborate closely with the front office to understand their objectives in order to fulfill the role of a strategic advisor by collaborating to ensure their goals are achieved in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Advise myriad legal and regulatory issues on a broad variety of topics in relation to the relevant desk’s trades and other initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate with other functions as necessary, e.g., Compliance, Credit Risk Management, New Business.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Equivalent work experience of at least 3 years’ in financial services industry at a law firm and/or investment bank
- Equivalent experience in complex fixed income transactions, expertise in synthetics desirable!
- Background in cross-border and/or working knowledge of relevant laws/regulations e.g., securities, derivatives, etc, is welcome.
- Highly committed, results-oriented and hardworking, alongside outstanding interpersonal capabilities.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving, drafting and strong communication skills!
- Ability to successfully balance multiple results, prioritize competing demands effectively on specified timeframes.
- Extremely proactive and willing to take ownership of matters.
Please visit our employer showcase!