Senior Cyber Security Engineer|
Who We Are
Videojet Technologies is a world-leading manufacturer of coding and marking solutions. With more than 345,000 units installed worldwide, Videojet covers all major technologies, including continuous and thermal ink jet, laser, thermal transfer overprinting and case coding. But most of all, we recognize that crafting a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey. Our deeply embedded dedication to continuous improvement reminds us that we can keep learning, keep improving and keep aspiring for better.
What We Value
We believe that real breakthroughs come from teams that think big and respect each others differences different ideas, different perspectives, and different experiences. We encourage all voices to be heard, both internally as we collaborate and externally as we listen to our customers most pressing needs. And we would love to have you on this journey with us!
The Sr. Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing security standards and compliance for our 5000+ global user community spread across 52 connected locations. This position is also responsible in aligning with our parent organizations (Danaher Corporation) security team in leading Videojet in all corporate security initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you would need to have the following experience:
- Strategic security process developments and tactical updates and recommendations to support corporate data protection against security threats and vulnerabilities
- Analyze security system logs, Splunk logs, CrowdStrike logs, Rapid7 Nexpose vulnerability reports, Active Directory logs etc. daily to plan for required endpoint remediation
- Lead the efforts related to Incident response management process related to IT security aspects
- Working globally across cross departments (R&D, Digital Marketing, Operations, etc.) to provide security support and remediation solutions regularly
- Conducting monthly Phishing user awareness campaigns and user education on cyber security including new hire security orientation
- Collecting evidence using security tools for Internal audit, SOX audit, and Legal requirements and report them timely manner
- Keeping track of new security vulnerabilities, security system updates, and security certificate renewals
What is required for the role:
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology with 3+ years in cyber security analysis, incident management or data security support and security compliance
- BS in Information Systems or related technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic scripting knowledge, Log reading experience such as Splunk Logs, ASA & Palo Alto firewall logs, system logs, Security Score Card reports, Rapid7 Nexpose Logs, Active Directory, InfoBlox DNS logs, etc.
- Good Communication skill along with Project Management experience
- Experience in ticketing system and global user interactions
- Certifications: CEH, SANS, GPEN, CISSP, CISM or other security certifications
We grow talent; we give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths. Videojet is a career destination for engaged passionate and talented people who are driven to seek innovation, growth, and opportunity.
A career with Videojet will push you and challenge you, providing growth opportunities and the prospects to advance your career.
- Competitive compensation
- Permissive PTO (unlimited paid time off)
- Health /Medical Benefits (including dental and vision) eligible from your first day of employment
- 401k plus company match Starting on day ONE
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.