The Field Service Technician work focuses on installing, configuring, calibrating,
and repairing technical products and systems at customer field locations including:
- Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on installed products and equipment
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving malfunctions
- Determining when products should be upgraded or replaced
- May provide onsite training for customer support personnel
- Work with Schneider Electric UPS systems
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Provides assistance and training to lower level employees.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Basic understanding of electricity at an industrial level (480v)
- Basic understanding of three phase power
- Ability to travel, local, regional, and national
- A Valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to be customer facing and act like an owner
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.