Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Princeton, New Jersey, NJ United States
|| Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics|
This Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics will be part of a high performing team that provides actionable, innovative solutions to address key business questions & opportunities. The position requires a person who can work independently and effectively with limited supervision, while working across a complex matrix environment that includes areas in marketing, sales, sales operations, senior leadership among others.
Functions as a proactive, consultative business partner who works with key brand stakeholders to inform business decisions through robust analyses and development of actionable insights
Leverage data from large syndicated pharmaceutical data sets (such as those from IQVIA) and internal data sources to provide a comprehensive view of the performance for the brand as well as the market, while noting strengths and limitations of the data / approach
Act as a strategic partner with brand/marketing teams to proactively identify business opportunities and communicate insights through secondary data mining
Collaborate with cross-functional partners to integrate analytics information and insights with other information sources, such as market research
Support product and market opportunity assessments, situational analyses, trend identification, market sizing, and competitive landscape research
Develop and operationalize ongoing reporting needs, including development and assessment of metrics/key performance indicators to track brand strategy, tactics or market performance
Ability to manage third party vendors and consultants
Work with cross functional teams (such as sales operations and forecasting) to communicate brand strategy and insights to enhance processes/deliverables across the organization
Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to increase and enhance the use of advanced modeling and analytic methods and produce more robust insights into underlying brand/market dynamics
Ability to work and prioritize projects in a fast paced and quickly evolving landscape
Knowledge/ Experience and Skills:
• Strong understanding of various syndicated pharmaceutical datasets from IQVIA, Symphony, Market Access Data (i.e. patient longitudinal data, claims data, distribution, sales, demand, promotion, formulary)
• Strength in one or more data analytical suites such as SAS, SQL, R, etc.
• Programming/Coding proficiency in SQL and experience and/or understanding of other statistical tools such as R and SAS
• Experience in data reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Power BI etc
• Strong communication skills and ability to translate analytical/quantitative findings into meaningful insights
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, cross-functional projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Strong experience in processing and analyzing various syndicated as well as specialty pharmacy data
• Must be open to adapting to new roles within the organization
• 5+ years pharmaceutical industry experience
• Bachelor's degree or Post-graduate degree (Master's/Ph.D.) in quantitative field highly desired (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Economics etc.);
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams