Director, Brand Marketing, Pharma Services Group|
Director, Brand Marketing, Pharma Services Group (PSG)
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do meaningful work, that makes a positive impact on a global scale! Join 100,000 colleagues who bring our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. You’ll find the resources here to achieve your career goals and help take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges. This includes protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe, and helping find cures for cancer.
We are seeking a Director, Brand Marketing, to join the dynamic and growing Pharma Services global Marketing team which will transform how we engage with our customers and partners across Pharma and Biotech services industries. This key role will be part of the Pharma Services Group (PSG) Marketing Organization that drives services offering innovation, increases brand awareness & customer mind-share, accelerates demand & revenue growth brand awareness, and ensures customer experience continuous enouncement across the customer engagement journey.
The position reports directly to the Vice President, PSG Global Marketing and works closely with commercial and business leaders across the wider organization, as needed to deliver a world class brand experience to our internal and external customers.
- Lead the development of the Pharma Services brand strategy which strengthens the brand equity of the business offering and reinforces its position as the leader in pharma services helping our customers bring medicines to market with expertise, flexibility and scale
- Collaborate and align with the pharma series group marketing, commercial and business leaders on brand and offering positioning and messaging to be incorporated into compelling marketing campaigns and new product introductions
- Owns brand playbook - the brand essence, architecture, “look & feel” standards & conventions - and ensures adherence across all go-to-market activities for highest impact
- Work with key commercial and marketing leaders for the development of segment-based brand and content strategy and tools that enable the commercial organization to articulate the group’s outstanding customer value proposition
- Develop strategy and the corresponding content plans to build stronger internal brand awareness and understanding of customer value proposition with customer facing-resources
- Measure and assess the brand equity with actions vital to improve performance
- Collaborates across the marketing team to ensure a content strategy that supports and extends the brand and business marketing initiatives, driving awareness and lead generation
- Serve as a lead thought-leadership content strategist leading editorial strategy, and got to market operations, analytics, and measurement
- Align content themes and sets to the needs of target audiences, infusing the brand voice and personality
- Partner with marketing teams including communications, demand generation, digital marketing, and events to build and optimize content assets to increase awareness, campaign efficiency, and lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing. Advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of experience as a leader in brand marketing, thought leadership, and multi-channel content creation
- Tried discernment, able to articulate the long-term market potential and persuasively communicate the business vision and opportunities for growth
- Ability to deeply understand the business industry landscape, positioning, and technology footprint and translate them into consumable content and compelling stories across a variety of channels
- Excellent organizational skills: capability to handle everything from strategy to the small details needed to implement the programs
- Experience crafting compelling messages for different target demographics
- Closely lead a complementary team of writers and marketers that can operate successfully across departments and functions
- A willingness to accept change and to adapt strategies on the fly
- We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus scheme, healthcare, company pension, and a range of employee benefits!
- Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.