||Thermo Fisher Scientific
|| Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Legal, Sales, Science, Executive Management, Research & Development, Medical
Product Manager - mRNA delivery|
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
The Product Manager will join our team to own the LNP Delivery portfolio within Cell Biology business unit a part of Biosciences division. Lipid nanoparticle (LNP) technology for Nucleic Acid Delivery enabled the recent success of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines and many upcoming novel RNA therapeutics. It presents an exciting opportunity for scientists to change the world for better.
How will you make an impact?
This position will play a key role in growing a market leading portfolio of Delivery/Transfection solutions that has been enabling scientific breakthroughs in research, biotech and pharmaceutical industries for over 30 years.
The ideal employee will be in Carlsbad, CA or Frederick, MD.
What will you do?
- Build business strategy to support our customers in high growth emerging market segments such as mRNA vaccines and therapeutics, cell and gene therapy and more.
- Lead collaborative projects including but not limited to new product launches across business teams and functions such as research and development, business development, regulatory affairs, legal, finance, marketing, commercial and operations.
- Scope, implement and report out on special projects that may involve business plan creation, market assessment, voice-of-customer, financial analysis, and business development initiatives.
- Identify new market applications and digital solutions to improve customer value proposition.
- Support and collaborate with customers; engage with scientific key opinion leaders to develop new technical applications.
- Build and implement operating mechanisms to improve business team efficiency.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or similar field.
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a product management, strategic consulting, business development, marketing, project management, life science commercial or research and development roles.
- Experience in life science product launch, in vivo or ex vivo gene delivery, nucleic acid vaccine and therapeutics, or cGMP/regulatory expertise is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Passionate, resilient, inquisitive, other oriented, and able to lead without authority.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 90,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.