||Johnson & Johnson
||Somerville, NJ United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Consulting Services, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Information Technology, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
FINANCE MANAGER INVENTORY AGP LEAD|
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Manager to lead the Inventory and AGP workstream of the Global Ethicon Transformation (GET) initiative within the MD Supply Chain Finance Organization. The GET program is a multi-year transformational initiative to retire 6 legacy JDE ERP systems into 1 single instance of SAP S/4HANA. This person will lead the business design, testing, implementation, and organizational rollout of all inventory and AGP related financial processes while partnering with various other IT and technical resources (JJIT, 3rd Party Consultants). This role will have one direct report to support the workstream and will report into the larger overall Finance Program leader. Location for this role is flexible if the candidate is willing to travel up to 30%. This position may be located at any J&J Corporate location, including Somerville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With approximately $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 132,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This person will serve as a strategic leader to the technical IT support teams and end user business finance teams to accomplish the following:
- Lead the detailed design and implementation for inventory and AGP within the S/4HANA global template, ensuring base business functional requirements are met.
- Partner with other Finance and supply chain functions to ensure end to end design considerations are met
- Ensure proper SOX controls are in place in the new system environment
- Lead the development of future state process flows to enable the rollout of the new system
- Lead various testing cycles (FIT,BST,UAT) for your related work stream
- Provide input on business process scenarios, user stories, product features, and acceptance criteria
- Partner with IT and 3rd party consultants to develop testing scrips
- Partner with 3rd party consultants to lead change management (inclusive of training, work instructions, SOPs, etc.) initiatives
- Lead the inventory and AGP cutover activities leading up to go-live
- Lead the post go-live support activities related to your respective workstream
- Become a S/4HANA Power User/SME to help drive adoption and provide post go-live support – no prior SAP knowledge required
- Provide Credo based leadership to direct report/s to foster an environment of inclusiveness and continued career and personal development
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably with a major in accounting or finance.
- An MBA, PMP, CPA, and/or CMA is preferred.
- Experience with direct reports is preferred
- 5 years of experience in external consulting, systems implementations, and/or corporate finance role is required.
- Experience conducting system training to end users is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint and Excel knowledge is required.
- Experience preparing upper level presentations is preferred.
- Experience with SAP and or JD Edwards is preferred.
- Up to 30% Travel is required (various J&J domestic locations and some potential international travel)
- The location of this position is flexible with assumption that candidate will be open to travel once COVID restrictions are lifted
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Ethicon Inc. (6045)