||Johnson & Johnson
||New Brunswick, NJ United States
|| Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Sales, Counseling, Executive Management, Research & Development
Senior Manager, Total Rewards - Fair Pay|
Johnson & Johnson Global Total Rewards is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Total Rewards - Fair Pay, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 Billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Total Rewards team is seeking to hire an experienced professional to lead our Fair Pay strategy with the goal of ensuring our Total Rewards programs are driving fair and equitable outcomes. The Senior Manager Fair Pay will use statistical analysis to shape and influence our approach to pay equity compliance globally and will deliver strategic decision support through data, analytics, and insights. This role provides a unique opportunity to lead a large-scale project with an enterprise impact.
- Lead the development of the company’s long-term Fair Pay strategy and ensure alignment with the company’s total rewards strategy.
- Identify and monitor Fair Pay legislation globally to inform our strategy.
- Implement the company’s Fair Pay strategy globally.
- Use statistical analysis to determine appropriate data inputs into pay equity software tool.
- Partner with Legal, ER/LR, and external law firms to investigate, analyze, and address individual pay equity issues.
- Integrate pay equity data and insights into Total Rewards policies and programs to enhance our Fair Pay objectives.
- Design effective change and communication strategies to share insights and recommendations with senior leaders and employees.
- Prepare presentations to the Compensation & Benefits Committee of the Board of Directors.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree in Statistics or a related field is highly preferred (Master's/Ph.D. in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Design, Math, Finance or other related concentration).
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 8 years professional experience is required with a minimum of 3 years progressive experience in total rewards or related field.
- Deep statistical and analytical skills is required with proven ability to translate data to insights.
- Project management experience (e.g., project plans, status reports, communication plans, risk management plans, milestones) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries.
- Strong presentation skills required: can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audiences.
- Global scope and responsibility experience required.
- Knowledge of pay equity legislation and experience conducting pay equity analysis is preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Johnson & Johnson (6067)