Sr. Manager, Commercial Analytics - Irvine, CA - Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Inc.|
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Commercial Analytics – Surgical Vision to be located in Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. Manager, Commercial Analytics is responsible to build deep market expertise across key regions to drive excellence in execution representing the voice of customer by evaluating & optimizing initiatives to drive market leading Innovation, strong Equity, and superior Customer Experience. A successful candidate will be a strategic problem solver with expertise in data, reporting, and analytical approaches to provide insights and analytical support for Global and Regional planning and execution.
• Partner with global commercial teams to proactively provide integrated analyses across custom and syndicated data sources to solve key business issues and accelerate growth
• Develop, influence and shape analytical solutions that align with business insight needs, are forward-looking, and use tools and methods to track, report and analyze results
• Lead our global Health of the Business, identifying critical KPI’s to diagnose and drive action with our commercial teams. Present to senior leadership results, trends, analysis, and projections for the business
• Synthesize complex data from multiple sources (primary market research, secondary analytics, competitive intelligence) to find opportunities, threats, and develop recommendations to business leaders
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, bringing a strong understanding of available data, analyses, and performance, with focus on answering the most critical questions to drive strategic decisions
• Support the long-range demand planning process (LRP) including forecast support, and drive alignment with global cross-functional teams
• Collaborate with key functional owners to develop market models for new product development and initiatives to evaluate opportunities and influence business decisions
• Lead a team of analytics professionals that act as internal consultants driving foundational studies as well as lean into innovative & agile methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field
• Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in insights, analytics or a related field. Minimum of 3 years experience in managing and developing teams
• Strong ability in data analytics. Understand complex or ambiguous business problems and be resourceful in identifying solutions
• Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience in Insights & Analytics in the health care industry - Medical Devices & Diagnostics/Surgical/Hospital systems
• Demonstrated expertise in one or more of these data analysis tools - visualization/data discovery (Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy)
• Strong experience leading vendors and partners for market research/syndicated data crafting solid partnerships that will improve our insights discovery
• Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to impact decision-making; willingness to “have an opinion” backed by insight and confidence to influence key stakeholders
• Keen eye for business with a strong interest to understand, interpret and apply advanced analytics to tackle business issues
• Strong communication skills – ability to think analytically and communicate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
United States-California-Irvine-31 Technology Dr
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc (6234)