Associate Director, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Insights & External Site Engagement Lead|
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Insights & External Site Engagement Lead. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
As Immunology Leaders, we know immunology is vital to human health. Driven by a relentless focus on patient unmet needs, we will redefine treatments for immune diseases by delivering transformational and accessible therapies and regimens to patients with immune-mediated disease. For more than two decades we have been a world leader in the development of transformational medicines, establishing one of the strongest, first-in-class portfolios and pipelines in the industry, including the first tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor, and first interleukin (IL)-12 and IL-23 inhibitors. We tirelessly push the boundaries of science and creativity, applying our deep disease insights, novel pathway science, new technologies, and treatment modalities to restore immune homeostasis.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in the following therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, infectious diseases & vaccines, cardiovascular & metabolism, and pulmonary hypertension. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. We are guided by our Credo.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Insights & External Site Engagement Lead (IBD-CIESE) will play a pivotal role in transforming Janssen into a Partner of Choice for IBD investigator sites across the globe. The IBD-CESIE will have a deep understanding of IBD and of the IBD clinical landscape. They will drive change to deliver on our IBD portfolio ensuring high-quality partnerships between Janssen and their clinical site partners.
The IBD-CESIE will translate the vision from the IBD Disease area and co-develop a strategy for tactical execution by the GD organization supporting IBD. This individual will work cross-functionally with internal/external stakeholders from Global Portfolio Development, Patient and Portfolio Engagement, the Immunology therapeutic area, Medical Affairs, Global Commercial, and our CRO partners to translate patient and customer (clinical site) insight into an executable enhanced site engagement strategy aligned with IBD R&D strategic goals and imperatives.
The IBD-CESIE will collate global patient, site, and investigator insights and, in collaboration with IBD Disease Area internal stakeholders, drive development of an actionable site engagement strategy anchored to the IBD Disease area. They will oversee the implementation of a robust communication plan with both external thought leaders and internal partners (i.e.: GCO, PDO, IPE, and MAF). They will partner with MAF/Commercial/R&D to enable strategic engagement and align One Janssen IBD brand positioning at regional/national/international congresses, advisory boards, and steering committees, ensuring a consistency in message and purpose throughout Janssen Immunology across the globe.
The IBD-CESIE will be responsible to review engagement metrics and analyze regional trends to create actionable insights for inclusion in engagement strategies, which promote/enable Janssen’s commitment to become the partner of choice for IBD trials.
Analyze and synthesize data; develop actionable insights for IBD:
- Analyze data output to understand patient/customer needs
- Utilize insights and research to identify systemic issues, trouble shoot, problem solve, and incorporate solutions into strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a best practice approach to engagement and to reduce patient/site burden across the IBD Disease Area
- Provide leadership across functions (Clinical, Data Sciences, IPE, Global Development, Medical Affairs, etc.) to analyze data output and co-develop strategy for implementation at the regional and country and site level.
Oversee process improvement and knowledge sharing across the IBD Disease Area:
- Oversee the creation of disease specific repository of experts, key opinion leaders, and investigators to use to optimize future collaboration (library of institutional history).
- Identify process improvement initiatives to further evolve the site experience (i.e.: tracking, execution and maintenance of consultancy contracts and confidentiality agreements).
Drive Implementation of actions based on insights across the IBD Disease Area:
- Deliver a fit for purpose engagement strategy to regional and country teams to support development and execution of a Country Action Plans.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop regional and local congress engagement plans that are aligned with TA strategy and communication objectives
- Drive pull-through and dissemination of relevant and actionable insight across the IBD Disease Area to appropriate decision makers for action.
- Synthesize engagement metrics and analyze trends to ensure engagement strategy is promoting/enabling Janssen’s commitment to become the partner of choice for IBD trials
- Use horizon scanning to identify key risks and opportunities for IBD engagement and enrollment
- Candidates will have a minimum of 8+ years of industry experience in drug development and/or medical affairs or related (e.g., pharma, biotech, CRO, academic clinical research) experience.
- Deep understanding of IBD highly preferred. Strong existing relationship with experts and investigators in the disease areas of interest is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree (i.e., MD, Ph.D., Pharm.D., MS, or MBA degree) is desirable, but not required.
- Must have strong verbal / written communication skills and ability to communicate across all levels of the organization. Proficient with creating messaging and organizing strategy.
- Ability to network and make global virtual connections is crucial.
- Able to work in a matrix organization and influence without authority
- Ability to work independently with a solve to deliver mentality.
- Must have strong computer skills with an ability to understand, access and leverage technology. Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and application to business process are a plus.
- Experience with Immunology Clinical Trial Development is desirable but not required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Stellenausschreibung von 24.06.22 - 9.07.22
Diese Position ist in Band ID 31 eingruppiert
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-Welsh & McKean Roads
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)