Senior Financial Analyst, BUF |
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, BUF at its NeoStrata, Inc business. The role is based in Skillman, NJ.
NeoStrata Company, Inc. is a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® that develops and markets innovative anti-aging skincare products incorporating the Company's propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide Financial Support and Leadership to our NeoStrata US and Canada Business supporting marketing & sales strategies and the long-term strategic growth roadmap.
The SFA is expected to provide both financial and strategic business leadership and communicate effectively with senior management & cross-functional business partners. This role is pivotal in helping to lead the business by way of evaluating sales and marketing investment opportunities for growth, collaborating cross functionally to evaluate pipeline innovation opportunities, and managing financial commitments with accountability for the end-to-end NeoStrata P&L. In addition to providing Financial Support to the NeoStrata commercial business, this role will also support FP&A and SOX activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Sales and Brand Marketing Expense Management
- Sales Forecasting and Commentary
- New product costing and ad hoc analysis/presentations for senior management
- Process Integration and Improvement with J&J Consumer
- Business Plan, Updates, P&L risks and opportunities
- Close responsibilities (sales analysis, journal entries, and balance sheet account reconciliations, SOX controls)
- Monthly S&OP Reviews
- Gross Profit and Price Volume analysis
- Use of EPICOR, SAP, TM1, BlackLine systems
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree is required, major in finance or accounting is preferred
- A CPA, CMA, MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting and/or business-related experience is required
- Ability to understand sales / consumptions / share trend is preferred
- Experience providing support to sales/commercial/marketing departments is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and analytical skills are required
- Ability to partner with people at all levels of the organization is required
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas is required
- Experience working with SAP, TM1, EPICOR, and/or Blackline is preferred
- This position will be based in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic travel
On November 12, 2021, Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you will be an employee of an entity within the newly created Consumer Health company and your employment will be governed by that company’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview Road
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)