MANAGER MACHINE LEARNING|
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager Data Science - Digital & Data Science Group - JJSC located in listed locations or Remote.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We adopt research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.6 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly- based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a Manager with solid machine learning and data science background, you will work with all collaborators to build an aligned digital product and technology strategy which anchors product-led transformation and integrated digital stack for leverage, reusability, modularity and cost effectiveness. In addition, you will:
- Manage a team of scientists and engineers to craft, develop, and evaluate innovative machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) models to solve diverse challenges and opportunities across J&J
- Develop technology strategy and solution stack to enable end-to-end, scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale ML and data analysis
- Develop multi-year must-win digital product development ML strategies following business priorities of various segments and functions (plan, source, make, deliver, and quality)
- Work closely with the product management team and J&J Technology Group to drive product development and its technical short-, mid-, and long-term road maps for the J&J supply chain ecosystem
Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company
- PhD or MS in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related technical/scientific field
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of proven experience in building large scale machine learning or deep learning models and/or systems
- 2+ years of experience in leading and managing science and engineering teams
- Proven scientific and hands-on background in Forecasting and time-series data analysis
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills in Python and other programming languages
- Hands-on experience building models with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras etc.
- Experience with Demand/Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Supply Chain concepts
- Scientific background and hands-on experience Computer Vision (CV) and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and written skills. Highly developed negotiating and influencing skills
- Management experience in multi-functional projects and partnering with business
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-430 Route 22
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)