Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Dallas, TX United States
|| Nonprofit and Volunteer Services
AmeriCorp- Homeowner Services Associate|
The Homeowner Services Associate builds and maintains the pipeline of prospective home buyers by leading efforts to recruit and navigate qualified applicants through the intake process. They serve as the main point of contact as each prospective homebuyer goes through the application process and handle communication with current and prospective program participants.
● Assist with applicant intake process for Homeownership Counseling Program
● Provide excellent customer service and program communications through responding to emails and phone calls from prospective and current program participants
● Request and review required documentation from program applicants
● Update and maintain accurate client file records in Salesforce
● Support with creating and maintaining online education calendar and resources
● Support with design and delivery of homebuyer and financial education programming
● Assist with planning, coordination, and execution of special events, including (but not limited to) Home Dedications, annual Homeownership Fair, and Down Payment Assistance Expo
● Create blog content and communications specific to prospective and current program participants
● Provide support in carrying out cross-departmental projects and outreach initiatives
● Participate in special projects, as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
AmeriCorps members must be a U.S. citizen, national or lawful permanent resident.
AmeriCorps members must be at least 18 or older.
AmeriCorps members must have a high school diploma or GED.
AmeriCorps members may have recurring access to vulnerable populations and must satisfy the National Service Criminal History Check eligibility criteria.
Knowledge of and willingness to promote the mission and activities of Habitat for Humanity International and AmeriCorps.
Effective interpersonal skills and intercultural communication skills working with a variety of people and personalities, including diverse races, cultures and economic backgrounds
Ability to work independently and be resourceful to problem-solve unique situations
Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
Ability to multitask and adjust accordingly to meet deadlines
Demonstrate detail-oriented, organized, and accurate approach to work
Strong proficiency in using technology, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workplace. Experience using Salesforce a plus.
Ability and willingness to serve as part of a team, being available as needed
Experience in home buying/real estate processes helpful, but not required
Fluency in Spanish preferred
|Contact Name:||Tiffany Leon|
Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity transforms neighborhoods by engaging families and community partners in creating affordable housing.
Since incorporation in 1986, Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity and its contributors have served over 1,600 families and served as a catalyst for the revitalization of more than 25 communities. Our dream is not to simply build one home at a time, but to transform and nurture communities where our success is only limited by our ability to dream and imagine.
Each year we partner with hardworking families and the community to build 70+ homes, making Dallas Habitat the largest nonprofit homebuilder and the largest single family residential homebuilder overall in the City of Dallas for 3 years running.
Dallas Habitat has adopted a strategic vision of transforming neighborhoods throughout the most impoverished communities in Dallas County. This vision, which we call, Dream Dallas is one of holistic revitalization in partnership with the Federal government, Dallas County, the City of Dallas, faith-based organizations, other non-profits, and private investors.
Please visit our employer showcase!