Paid Legal Internships - Contracts/CLMS|
Legal Intern Responsibilities:
- This temporary position will report to and work closely with the Contracts Administrator/Paralegal for the commercial legal team in the Packaging, Color and Management (PCM) division of the Product Identification (PID) platform of a Fortune 200 company.
- Examine/review a variety of documents/commercial contracts from many business units and transfer/upload from current SharePoint legacy drives and organizing and migrating/re-naming/saving e-files into the new SharePoint database in accordance with Legal Department filing SOPs.
- Uploading contracts and completing related basic contract information into CLM software in accordance with Legal Department SOPs.
- Assist Contracts Administrator in adhoc effort to communicate with internal clients/stakeholders in sales and/or finance to gathering missing fully signed contracts, on an as needed basis
- Computer skills- proficiency in SharePoint, Adobe PDF, Microsoft tools, MS Teams (knowledge of CLM software tools is a plus, however, CLM training will be provided)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Critical thinker who displays accuracy and attention to detail and basic understanding of contracts and contract terms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great team player
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in the strictest manner
Education and Experience Requirements
- (2nd or 3rd year Law student preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience preferred with legal environment, particularly contracts and document review
- Position is a paid internship and is a fully remote position preferably in the US Central or Eastern Time Zones but can work with European time zones.
- Requires full day in front of a computer (equipment, laptop and monitors will be provided)
- Intern expected to work 20 to 30 hours per week for 5 weeks.
- Position to start immediately and will be provided with secure laptop and software tools.
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.