Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Arizona State University
||Tempe, AZ United States
|| Education, Information Technology
SAAS SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR|
SaaS Systems Administrator
Arizona State University
Department: SaaS Systems Administrators Team
Req ID# 81900BR
ASU, a leading innovator in higher education, is looking for a dynamic individual to join our SaaS Systems Administrators team. The SaaS Systems Administrator will primarily provide administration, management, secure site creation for regulated healthcare file storage, documentation, enhancing service delivery, and vendor escalation of Microsoft SharePoint Online. This position will also provide escalated support to customers of other enterprise SaaS applications. Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience providing operational excellence, a passion for customer service, and desire to be life-long learner. ASUís University Technology Office has over 500 employees, offering a variety of career paths in a high-energy working environment. The technology initiatives weíre engaged in are transformative and unprecedented in Higher Education. Consider taking the step and joining the Sun Devil family!
As with everyone in the UTO family, our intentional focus on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging as well as culture and communications are core responsibilities in this role. With an increased emphasis on authenticity, compassion, and inclusivity, this position strives to embody and advance our UTO Positive Core.
ASU offers a total compensation package that includes valuable employee benefits. Click here to explore options.
Salary Range: Depends on experience
Close Date: 12-Aug-2022 is the initial close date. Applications will continue to be accepted and reviewed every 2 weeks until the position is filled.
* Creation and secure configuration of SharePoint Online sites for the storage of regulated data
* Work closely with various stakeholders across the enterprise to improve service delivery
* Develop documentation and training, both internal and customer facing
* Serve as a leading expert in SharePoint Online service
* Assist customers in troubleshooting of Sharepoint Online sites and other enterprise SaaS applications
* Facilitate the training of services
* Provide high level technical support, consultation and troubleshooting virtually to university students, faculty, and staff
* Provide 24/7 on-call support as needed
* Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution which may include vendor escalations
* Collaborate with technical teams to evaluate, troubleshoot, and provide solutions to improve efficiency and reduce errors
* Respond promptly to escalations while keeping detailed case notes
* Source new solutions for existing problems as well as innovative ideas; recommend and implement solutions
* Creatively promote the use of ASUís Enterprise SaaS applications
* Maintain knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting methods and techniques across multiple platforms
* Take responsibility for fostering culture, advancing our values, and championing engagement in all its forms -- collaborating across our teams as well as participating in UTO/ASU events and programs. Demonstrates commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment. Advances our UTO Affirmative Pledge.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field AND four (4) years experience providing information technology services; OR, Eight (8) years experience providing related information technology services, OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Certificates from recognized programs that indicate mastery tools and techniques relevant to the assignment may substitute for up to six months of experience.
* Ability to Administer Sharepoint Online
* Experience building and maintaining Sharepoint Online Document Libraries
* Experience securing Sharepoint Online sites
* Familiarity with HIPAA and requirements of other regulated healthcare data
* Understanding of data retention policy
* Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast-paced environment
* Evidence of effective communication skills
* Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers Ė executives, end users, developers
* Experience mentoring and training
* Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
* Experience working with multiple departments and managing multiple tasks concurrently
* Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
* Experience managing SaaS applications such as: Slack, Dropbox, Office 365, Exchange, Zoom, G Suite, Adobe Sign or Jira
* Ability to deal with unforeseen situations and come up with logical solutions to these problems
* Ability to model empathy, compassion and emotional intelligence
* Experience working in a values-led organization, emphasizing diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
* Ability to help foster a safe psychological space for all teammates where everyone can thrive
* Ability to stimulate changes in individual, institutional, and corporate behaviors to create a more sustainable environment
* Ability to lead by example in communicating, participating and encouraging support of the institutionís sustainability programs
Activities are primarily performed in a regular, climate-controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting or standing. Visual acuity and manual dexterity associated with daily use of desktop or laptop computer is required. Ability to clearly communicate to perform essential duties. Regular review of completed tasks.
The University Technology Office (UTO) embraces its role as both an enabler and catalyst for advancing the vision and work of the New American University. We are a values-driven organization. Our commitments are reflected in all of the work we do in pursuit of operational excellence, the experience and delight of our community, and our strategic and innovation initiatives. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Join the team that sparks human-centered innovation
UTO is a rapidly reconfigurable and entrepreneurial organization at ASU that prioritizes and executes to meet the needs of our community of learners, faculty, researchers and staff. Our work emphasizes autonomy, flexibility and distributed decision-making to leverage the strengths of individuals. Together, we embrace a culture that nurtures, engages and embraces diverse voices with a shared lens of positive community impact and expanded opportunities for collaboration.
Why join us?
Mission oriented. Everything we do is to advance ASUís charter -- measuring who we include and how they succeed. We are staunch champions of learner success and put people first.
Flexibility. Our hybrid work environment prioritizes personal autonomy and trust around how work gets done. Staff touch base in person a few times per week with freedom to decide how, when and where.
Culture forward. We embrace a Positive Core culture: Belonging, Relational, Authentic, Visionary and Empowered. The UTO fabric weaves together diversity, equity and inclusion applied in our daily work and interactions.
Scale of impact. Our work changes the world. With 180k+ learners, faculty, researchers and staff, working with UTO means you have the capacity to improve many lives and entire communities.
World-class, low cost education. Our professional development is built in! UTO encourages staff to seek additional certificates and degrees via ASUís top ranked programs with major tuition breaks.
Exposure to industry giants. UTO partners with Amazon, Apple, Cox, Verizon, Salesforce, Alteryx and a diversity of technology companies to enhance our innovations and deepen their impact.
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 100,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Employment Verification Statement
ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications.
Background Check Statement
ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.
Fingerprint Check Statement
This position is considered safety/security sensitive and will include a fingerprint check. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the fingerprint check.
Instructions to Apply
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
To apply, please go to www.asu.edu/asujobs/ (See Req ID# 81900BR), or go directly to: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25620&siteid=5494#jobDetails=4588842_5494
Arizona State University|
Arizona State University is a new model for American higher education, an unprecedented combination of academic excellence, entrepreneurial energy and broad access. This New American University is a single, unified institution comprising four differentiated campuses positively impacting the economic, social, cultural and environmental health of the communities it serves. Its research is inspired by real world application blurring the boundaries that traditionally separate academic disciplines. ASU serves more than 80,000 students in metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, the nation's fifth largest city. ASU champions intellectual and cultural diversity, and welcomes students from all fifty states and more than one hundred nations across the globe.
Account Manager Trainee Nashville, TN
with Hilti in Nashville, TN.
Account Manager Trainee Sacramento, CA
with Hilti in Sacramento, CA.
Chair, Otolaryngology (ENT) / Head & Neck Surgery
with Henry Ford Health in Detroit, MI.
Director, Civil Rights Compliance & Deputy Title IX Coordinator
with University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN.
Assistant Professor-Cognitive Development, Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences
with https://psych.ucsb.edu/ in Santa Barbara, CA.
|>> more | add|