Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Nationwide, US United States
|| Human Resources, Information Technology
Senior HRIS Analyst|
This HRIS Analyst will work with HR systems to provide end-user support, test system changes, analyze data, and make a recommendation for process improvement.
This position is responsible for report development, application administration, support, and maintenance for all global Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Working collaboratively, this position will be responsible for a broad range of HRIS activities including project management, program implementation, configuration, auditing, troubleshooting, training, and compliance. This is a great opportunity for someone who has well-developed analytical and functional skills to join a team that is passionate about working together with cross-functional groups to achieve fantastic results
Qualifications & Requirements
- Support and provide HRIS technical oversight, gather requirements, conduct gap analysis, map business processes, determine system configuration and integration with other systems, evaluate data conversion, work cross-functionally with other groups, and create and execute a testing plan.
- Collaborate with IT to manage system feeds to ensure downstream applications are aligned.
- Conduct systems audit in all areas of HCM data including security, system foundation set up, compensation, open enrollment, performance management, etc.
- Prepare and train others on standard operating procedures and system functionality to ensure operational excellence.
- Provides root cause analysis and resolution to issues related to the current production environment.
- Work with HR and business management to design and develop custom reports, dashboards, and analytics to identify trends to support the business decision.
- Responsible for global data integrity by building business processes and employing quality control strategies
- Develop/fix code based on functional requirements defined via business requirement documents (BRDs), functional Specification design documents (FSDs), Technical Design Documents (TDDs) written descriptions in bug tracking systems.
- Oversee the design, delivery, and administration of our HRIS. Proactively partners with the IT Business Applications team to support configuration, upgrades, and business initiatives.
- Bachelorís degree in human resources, MIS, or related field
- 4+ years supporting HRIS systems including ATS, Performance Management, LMS, and payroll modules and with Ceridian Dayforce experience is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Advanced Excel, Visio, and SharePoint)
- Have knowledge of XML and SQL programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills (critical, strategic, and evaluative thinking)
- Experience in project management and prior involvement with end to end global HR technology-related projects
- Experience with construct metric dashboard and custom reporting
- Solid knowledge of HR systems structure, functions, and processes; understanding of interdependencies between various systems and downstream impact
- Experience in maintaining/creating documentation and effectively explaining requirements, design, development, and testing
Please visit our employer showcase!