Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Nationwide, US United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Administrative and Support Services, Sales
Senior Engagement Manager|
Qualifications & Requirements
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Lead all aspects of implementation from mobilization to deployment.
- Lead process discussions for leading practices
- Collaborate with Coupa services partners during the implementation.
- Engage customers in enlightened business need discussions versus feature/function basics.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Provide strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform and how it may be configured to meet a customerís business needs.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training and presentations.
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customerís unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues.
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site.
- Manage customers where up to 50% of your time may include travel.
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings.
- Experience with Procure to Pay process is highly desirable.
- 7+ years experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live procurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is desired, but not required.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Basware, OB10,
- Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience.