Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Remote, US United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Administrative and Support Services, Sales
Senior Customer Success - Payments|
We are looking for highly energetic and driven customer champions to work on the Coupa Pay team. This role will help our customers get the most out of their Coupa Pay investment by driving growth and adoption of their use of Virtual Cards, Digital Payments, and Working Capital Solutions / Early Pay Discounts.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience working directly with large, enterprise clients to drive customer success, have relevant experience with B2B payments, especially with digital payments solutions, or an alternatively compelling job history that indicates you will be successful in this role.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Act as the Coupa Pay subject matter expert during sales cycles by providing prospects and clients with deep domain knowledge of Coupa Pay products and best practices.
- Have a strong technical understanding of Coupa products with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform and how it will meet a customer’s business needs.
- Create and own the adoption strategy plan with large, strategic customers and ensure that all teams, including external Coupa partners and Coupa colleagues, are actively engaged to help execute the strategy with the customer.
- Help customers create success goals that are linked to their overall business objectives for successful Coupa Pay growth and adoption and can easily be measured to assist customers in tracking performance.
- Become a trusted partner and actively engage customers in strategic conversations involving longer-term business needs and best practices.
- Analyze and report on customers’ overall Pay opportunity for virtual cards, bank transfers and working capital / early pay discount solutions.
- Forge strong partnerships with customers, Coupa Pay partners, suppliers and Coupa colleagues.
- Create and/or improve Coupa Pay templates, training and presentations.
- Provide guidance and support to other members of the Coupa Pay Customer Growth Team.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site.
- Manage customers where up to 20-25% of your time may include travel.
- Ability to provide Coupa platform demonstrations and training.
- 10+ years’ experience in either payments or systems applications, whether internally via a Finance or Procurement organization, or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Experience managing relationships with executive leaders at large organizations.
- Deep domain expertise in either Payments and/or Procurement systems.
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute a plan that works towards a rapid, successful go-live and adoption.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus, as is any experience with Coupa BSM and other financial payment, accounting, and source-to-pay or procurement software.
- Previous lead consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Coupa, Tipalti, Nvoicepay, Bill.com, Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Workday, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams is a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and passionate environment.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent