SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC BUILDINGS AMERICAS, INC. is a global provider of a full line of lighting, fire, access, HVAC, commercial refrigeration, and control systems for commercial, institutional and industrial buildings.
We have the following position available in Andover, Massachusetts:
What will you do?
- Responsible for Global Program Leadership Team Actions and Communications.
- Engage in meetings and drive communication plan to Staff, supervise, and monitor the activities globally with a team of 6 people.
- Accountable for Global Planning & Schedule Management.
- Act as a Master Planner.
- Maintain accurate pipeline within smartsheets WBS per Long Range Plan (LRP).
- Lead Technical Planning Meetings with Technical Team Leads, organize, and assign actions.
- Lead implementation and evolution of Document Management & Control system program-wide (Aconex).
- Ensure compliance for the program per Global Standards.
- Manage Smartsheets environment for program.
- Accountable for program wide Document control tooling and process.
- Responsible to maintain Project Location Dashboards and the accuracy & consistency of the information within.
- Accountable to maintain dashboards and associated data collection & communication plan.
- Responsible for Smartsheets innovation, development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Define and administer Quality Management System for the Program.
- Support Internal Audits of team to validate process compliance, ensure specification and design requirements are being followed, and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Accountable for Root Cause analysis and Corrective Actions initiatives, attend meetings with quality manager.
- Provide Opportunity for Improvement (OFI) process and deployment.
- Handle Program-wide Smartsheet Dashboard Management.
- Conduct external Facing Dashboard Check for accuracy.
- Work with Sales to determine upcoming work so that the team can forecast resource needs, peaks and valleys.
- Support all customer team staff with ad-hoc requests and discussion.
- Travel Requirements: 10%.
- Telecommuting: YES, 3 days a week.
What qualifications will make you successful?
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering or related field and minimum 2 years of work experience in Project Management or Business Operations.
Also must have work experience with:
(1) Utilizing project management concepts of schedule, cost, and risk management to engage with key stakeholders to develop project plans and budget;
(2) Ability to lead meetings and engage with customers to drive project deliverables to completion;
(3) Utilizing planning and scheduling techniques to identify critical path and key milestones in work breakdown structures;
(4) Utilizing change management and control framework to record and price change orders;
(5) Utilizing Office 365 applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS SharePoint, etc. for team management, communication, and data analysis;
(6) Ability to analyze financial metrics of revenue, sales and gross margins and develop key performance indicators; and
(7) Utilizing knowledge of document control and quality control systems to deliver high quality design output.
This position is covered by our company’s Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site https://www.se.com/us/sites/us/en/company/careers/jobs-with-us/jobs-with-us.page req. #[2022-36497]. EOE.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.