What will you do?
- Individual will receive the day-to-day work instructions from the Project Manager(s) but is expected to be a self-starter and work independently.
- Responsible for supporting the Project Manager(s) and ensuring his/her projects are maintained properly from both a financial and material standpoint throughout the project lifecycle (order entry to project close-out).
- Assist PMs with financial forecasts for monthly project reviews and participate in project reviews
- Prepare customer invoices and submission
- Order entry and revisions
- Purchasing; Request-To-Purchase and Goods Receipts
- Anticipates potential changes in project deliverables and timing and makes the PM aware of potential changes.
- Other financial reports as requested by PM or Delivery Director.
- Assist in enforcing QA, work procedures, and practices
What qualifications will make you successful?
- High school diploma or administrative degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar function
- Exposure to large system engineering, design, and implementation projects is helpful.
- Drives for results
- Fosters open communication
- Fosters teamwork
- Acts with integrity
- Display adaptability
- Exhibits self-awareness and ability to develop oneself
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Financial background/understanding is preferred
- Ability to work with limited instruction on day-to-day work assignments
- Network with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Good work ethic/positive attitude
- Basic financial understanding as it pertains to projects and POC/NPOC projects.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Adobe Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of SAP or other accounting system (Asset) a plus.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal skills, as well as oral and written communication skills is essential
- Knowledge of AP/AR systems a plus, i.e., Ariba, Basware, Open Invoice, Actian
- Attitude and aptitude to learn new financial software applications and tools
What's in it for me?
Not only is Schneider-Electric a great company to work for! You will be part of a customer first driven Team that is exciting and works well together. You will get to experience new challenges every day and collaborate with other departments to serve our customers better.
Who will you report to? Mark McCoy
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.