Schneider Electric is looking to hire a Senior Product Developer (Dynamics SL)
In this role, you will be responsible for administration, troubleshooting and development of the Microsoft Dynamics SL ERP environment and related systems. You will work in a collaborative and agile team environment.
What will you do?
- Administration of Microsoft Dynamics SL environment.
- Administration of the integration layer between Dynamics SL Catalina API and other enterprise applications
- Development and enhancements of Reports, Integrations, Custom Screens, Data Warehouse and related needs.
- Code, test and deploy enhancements
- Interface with end users to address support issues
- Work collaboratively with other technology teams and 3rd party services to complete tasks.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Degree in IT or Computer Science related fields
- 5 + years of hands-on experience with ERP administration (Dynamics SL preferred)
- Experience required to configure and customize the ERP system.
- 8 + years of hands-on experience with software, database and API development
- Catalina API
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages including SQL, C#, XML, JSON, REST, SOAP and system integration solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of data security
- Passion to keep up with IT advancements.
- Self-motivated, flexible, positive attitude team player with solid time management and organization expertise
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Exceptional troubleshooting and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken technical English
What's in it for me?
Schneider Electric offers an inclusive benefits package to support all of our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401 (k) + match, well-being programs, holidays and paid time off, military leave benefits and more. Learn more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled