Service Technician I|
$20 AN HOUR
Our Field Service Technician Team enjoys the outdoors, while working at the residential homes and commercial locations of valued Leslie’s customers. The Service Technicians bring the visions of the pool industry to life through unique and valuable hands on assistance, sales, installations, and repairs of pool equipment. Trucks, uniforms, and proper training are provided to all Service Technicians.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Jump in and make a splash and build your career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer today.
- Sales, installation and repair of swimming pool equipment for residential and commercial customers
- Interact with customers providing service, recommendations and general guidance
- Maintain a high standards in customer service and professional and ethical conduct
- Complying with all safety procedures, including safe working and driving habits
- Partner with Service Managers to ensure all company guidelines, policies, and procedures are met and exceeded
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of gas and electrical heaters
- Repair of motors, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, galvanized plumbing
- Repair suction problems as well as priming problems and high/low pressure problem
- Have a valid driver's License with clean M.V.R
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Working knowledge of general plumbing and/ or electrical
- Basic knowledge of multi-meter and making electrical connections