Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Information Technology, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Other / General, Personal Care and Service, Quality Control, Research & Development
Water Valet - Aqua Quip Pool & Spa|
The maintenance and servicing of clients water both residentially and commercially. Interact with customers providing service, recommendations and general guidance. Provide superior customer service along with quality workmanship to every customer.
Must maintain the highest standards in customer service, display professional and ethical conduct, and possess sound verbal and written communication abilities. Appearance must be maintained and well-groomed at all times. Must be able to understand and comply with all Company directives and policies inclusive of safe driving and work place habits.
- Maintain customer’s water through testing, making sure appropriate chlorine and pH levels.
- Performing preventative maintenance such as cleaning/replacing filters, bulbs in underwater light fittings, other necessary preventative tasks.
- Draining/re-filling hot tubs and swim spas.
- Maintaining a stocked inventory of equipment/chemicals and all other vital supplies.
- Use spa vacuum cleaners to clean the spa floor.
- Checking and repairing corrosion, cracks and leaks in the spa walls or floors.
- Use a telescopic pole with net to clean and remove any leafs or debris.
- May be required to perform deliveries as needed.
- Use and demonstrate best business practices with respect to driving, maintaining and operating Leslie’s provided company vehicle.
- Maintains manual or automated records of all activities and prepares daily / weekly / monthly reports.
- Work with the rest of the service team to provide superior customer service to every Leslie’s customer.
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience as a spa technician preferred.
- Knowledge of proper spa cleaning and maintenance methods.
- Extensive knowledge of spa chemicals and their properties.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment.
- Ability to work in harsh weather conditions.
- Ability to operate vehicles to transport various types of materials and equipment.
Please visit our employer showcase!