Essential Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
· Respond to Field Service queue calls, FSR emails, and chats that come into the customer care center
· Support FSRs in analyzing site technical issues as part of the technical escalation process
· For most critical/complex issues, take the lead of resolution (data collection, analysis, troubleshooting, implementation of a solution, & escalation to Level 3 if necessary) for problems associated with 3Phase UPS systems or components.
· Research, identify, develop, and recommend corrective measures to address technical issues identified in the field or in-house.
· Resolve advanced technical problems brought to us by External Customers, Sales Personnel, and Engineering.
· Identify and qualify product failures and assist L3 in understanding and resolving them.
· Case tracking with entries in our CRM system.
· Research and documentation of technical problems and solutions.
· Ensure correct appliance of Schneider Quality processes (Issue to Prevention, TEX, International Service Request, etc.)
· Act as a coach for more junior TSEs
· Performs site visits with Field Service Representatives
· Provide after-hours support for the Schneider-Electric install base through an on-call rotation (Mon-Fri -8pm to 8 am; Fri 8 pm to Sunday 11:59 pm)
· Support Strategic Accounts
· Other duties as assigned by the Technical Support Manager
· Service Operations, Field Service Managers, Service Execution Managers, Field Service Representatives, Service Coordinators, Quality Teams
Key Success Factors:
· Strong technical skills with MGE, and/or Schneider-Electric UPSs
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Display a solid customer-focus mindset
· On-site or remote advanced technical support experience
Skills Required (can be adapted per technologies used in SE Business Units):
· Electrical engineering degree or equivalent
· Experience in system troubleshooting, diagnosis, and problem-solving for:
o 3PH Power UPS Systems
o MGE Products
o Schneider Electric Products
· Ability to troubleshoot electronic and 3 phase equipment using schematic or block diagrams
· Thorough understanding of principles of AC and DC power, various AC and DC supply circuit components.
· Exceptional communication skills and report writing
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.