What will you do?
- Perform inspections of parts and assemblies (components, hardware, electronic circuit board assemblies, electro-mechanical assemblies, finished product, etc.) to ensure compliance with documented standards.
- Enter inspection results in company databases and communicate results via reports.
- Support various activities to drive continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
Performs duties and responsibilities commensurate with assigned functional area within the department which may include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following tasks:
- Execute inspection of parts, circuit boards, assemblies, and finished product. These operations can require the use of measuring devices.
- Interpret drawings and other documents and set the appropriate inspection levels in accordance with department policies.
- Collaborate with other departments as needed to support assigned duties.
- Track quality indicators, eventually providing first-level analysis to identify improvement opportunities.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Draft quality procedures.
- Conduct internal audits.
- Investigate non-conformance issues.
- Process/route materials.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a proven history of attention to detail.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings/specifications.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Three years’ experience in similar role.
- Associates degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering.
- Understanding of IPC-A-610 requirements highly desirable.
- Experience operating in ISO9001 environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to lift weigh up to 26 pounds without lift assistance.
- Required to walk, stand, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Required to manipulate and grip small objects with either or both hands.
- Frequent reaching, bending, carrying, pushing, and pulling.
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors (i.e. read color codes).
What's in it for me?
- Climate controlled, clean and 5S work environment, with relatively low-noise
- Inclusive company culture
- Very competitive wage and benefit including but not limited to benefits effective day 1 of employment, PTO provided and available to purchase more, 12 paid holidays, 401k with company matc and company stock purchase with company match, well-being benefits and so much more!
Who will you report to?
Rob Baron, Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.