The Schneider Electric Indirect Procurement (IP) Organization is looking to fill the role of Sourcing Manager/Sr. Sourcing Manager, Information Technology,
This is a strategic role that will continually assess business needs, financials and the technology vendor market to determine the best options and sources of supply for SE.
The position will have the following responsibilities, globally:
- Cooperate with business and technical owners to understand the needs of the organization; collaborate with Schneider Electric IT organization(s) on the development of IT Sourcing Strategies and deploy it with the associated cross functional teams (IP and IT teams); this position will have a primary focus for IT software.
- Leads cross-functional teams to develop meaningful requirements to ensure quality responses from suppliers; researches and develops adequate sources of supply. Utilizes supply market knowledge to leverage best strategy to achieve optimal outcome. Lead cross functional supplier selection activities through management of formal RFP, RFQ and RFI processes.
- Lead sourcing efforts (RFx-related competitive sourcing and/or contract renegotiation/renewal) for IT software spend, while spearheading cross-functional collaboration with Internal IT stakeholder groups to land optimized solutions, taking into full account IT ecosystem and corresponding optimization.
- Responsible of the negotiation and contract management of large-scale, enterprise-wide software procurement agreements globally, with robust project management expertise to carry strategic sourcing projects from planning to implementation.
- Understand and optimize her/his software portfolio (analysis and optimization) and own the productivity (savings) target delivery of the relevant portfolio; suggest improvements in internal processes and communications to improve “buy” efficiency across the portfolio under management.
- Manage full supplier management cycle, from supplier evaluation, referencing, risk to relationship including performance as applicable.
Position location: Nashville, TN U.S.A
- Large sourcing competencies across the following areas: contractual and commercial negotiation, supplier management, should-cost analysis, purchasing methods & tools, legal aspects, setting trade-off capabilities to influence and drive best service vs cost approach with cross functional teams (challenge needs, profiles, deployment roadmaps, etc.).
- Subject matter expertise for Software, Maintenance and Services, and other IT products. This knowledge includes but is not limited to, IT consulting, software licensing models, maintenance models, contracts terms & conditions expertise, and associated price mechanism.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant IT strategic sourcing experience (supply market assessments, benchmarking, RFx execution, contracting, etc.); strong negotiation skills; 3+ years of relevant sourcing-related project management experience in a global environment
- Strong communication and networking skills within cross functional and international environment.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, dynamic, hard worker, team player and flexible
- A. required, MBA a plus
- Solid communication skills; fluency in English for effective communication (verbal and written)
- Data driven (comfortable with handling data) and have skills in data, such as data analytics, data visualization and data presentation.
What's in it for me?
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
What's in it for me?
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.