Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an Enterprise Account Manager in our Dallas, TX or Austin, TX location. In this role you will develop, manage and implement, on a full-time basis, a business strategy towards a single Strategic Account and its key supply chain members. Functionally lead and mobilize an Enterprise Sales Engineer and Inside Account Manger associated with his/her account to profitably grow the sales of Schneider Electric products, solutions and services with a strong emphasis on solutions selling. Lead and process monitoring and control with all involved Schneider Electric businesses to ensure growth, consistency of approach and drive C level credibility.
What will you do?
- Build and implement annual Strategy-to-action Account Plan to satisfy customer’s needs. Transform this strategy in a comprehensive value proposal for the customer and solution business opportunities in the Strategic Account.
- Developing a deep understanding of the segment and specifically the customer corporate/site global needs, demands and expectations.
- Decide & communicate the account plan strategy and local action plan to sales team associated with his/her account. Identify best practices to be deployed.
- Grow the business through active management of all investment and partnering opportunities and projects worldwide.
- Enhance customer engagement by building a network at all levels inside the customer’s global organization and customer’s supply chain. Where possible co-develop solution in partnership with the customer corporate-site objectives.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across all levels of the organization global services and business units.
- Deliver global customer satisfaction through real time resolution of major customer process, product, sustainability committed metrics.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Four-year undergraduate degree and/or Business degree or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant work experience
- Prior experience in Sales with strong working knowledge of strategic accounts, sales channels, solution selling, and third parties
- Success in executing large complex business transactions within a matrix reporting structure
- Broad experience in applying financial strategies with the client
- Strong organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments in parallel, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Advanced analytical skills and negotiation skills
What's in it for me?
Schneider Electric offers an inclusive benefits package to support all of our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k) + match, well- being programs, holidays & paid time off, military leave benefits, and more. Learn more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
Who will you report to?
This position reports to the Sr. Sales Director, Service Provider Segment.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.