Assoc. Director, Partner Advertising Products|
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, the background you bring, and we embrace individuals who get excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion; its in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
About the Role:
The role of Assoc. Director Partner Advertising Products, is a unique opportunity to join an entrepreneurial minded team focused on driving forward the business-critical Partner Solutions strategic vision. You will be enabling both top line and bottom-line impact to the business.
The Assoc. Director Partner Advertising Products will be contributing to a cohesive product strategy and responsible for managing the roadmap for the Partner Solutions advertising portfolio of products, services and technology delivered by Wiley, to meet the needs of the corporate market. Enabling Wiley to turn its competitors into customers, and drive revenue growth from the corporate market.
Our team is focused on delivering client-driven corporate and advertising products that anticipate and address the rapidly evolving needs of scholarly, academic, and commercial publishers and their partners. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our partner advertising strategy as we work to bring together our capabilities into a coherent set of offerings that support the entire value chain of scholarly, academic, and commercial publishing. As an Assoc. Director Partner Advertising Products, you will be working to monetize a platform hosting more than 50% of the global peer-reviewed scholarly journal publishers around the world.
How you will make an impact:
- Set priorities and offer a strategic and tactical vision to cross-functional teams
- Act as a strategic partner and influence colleagues across the organization to drive solutions
- Develop and execute a near and long-term roadmap that will drive incremental value to the business
- Collaborate with colleagues on user research activities, experimenting and iterating on all aspects of functionality
- Prioritize, develop, and document business requirements
- Establish, monitor, and report on KPIs
- Plan, position, and communicate product updates to colleagues and customers
- Present product capabilities to customers and company executives
What we look for:
- Either a BA/BS Degree
- 4-5 years of SaaS product management or Administration.
- Expertise with Salesforce Sugar or Media Spectrum a plus
- Experience with CRMs or Project Management Software required
- Experience with Advertising & Media fulfillment desired
- Expertise with Google Ad Manager desired
- You are self-starter and can multitask projects and responsibilities
- You are proficient with MS Office Suite
- You pay strong attention to detail and have excellent follow through
Enabling Discovery, Powering Education, Shaping Workforces.
We clear the way for seekers of knowledge: illuminating the path forward for research and education, tearing down barriers to societys advancement, and giving seekers the help they need to turn their steps into strides.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle, and be innovative. Wileys headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations across the globe in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or based on any individuals status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.