Field Marketing Manager|
AtWiley, we welcome youfor who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learningis for everyone, and so is our workplace.Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. Its in our differences that weempower the way the world learns.
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to manage and develop integrated marketing campaigns for Wileys online books program, specifically aimed at the global library market. This candidate will be responsible for owning online book campaigns across the customer journey, from building awareness and driving demand to upsell and key retention activities. This candidate will need to work closely with sales and product marketing and be able to effectively collaborate with all channel owners.
How you will make an impact:
- Develops end-to-end strategies and programs to support sales revenue targets, specifically for Wiley online books
- Partners with cross-functional teams like product marketing, sales, and global library stakeholders to create effective demand, upsell and pipeline campaigns to drive revenue
- Work closely with product marketers in APG Marketing to stay on top of the latest releases and updates as it relates to Wiley online books
- Support sales with collateral and other customer-facing tools to enable the sale of online books
We are looking for people who:
- Strategic thinker with experience in marketing planning and implementation
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, collaboration and communication skills to work within a global teamand across functions
- Able to work independently with little supervision, juggle multiple priorities and keep sight of key objectives
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail
- Problem solveranddemonstratedability to think creatively
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of systems and processes that support marketing and sales function
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world.As a learning business,Wileymakesmeaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The companys headquartersare located inHoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individuals status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be considered.