Senior Account Manager - Corporate|
Location: Remote US
AtWiley, we welcome youfor who you are, the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning and expanding our reach. Learningis for everyone, and so is our workplace.Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. Its in our differences that weempower the way the world learns.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager within our Research business to increase market share for US-based corporations. Someone who is passionate about sales in account management and business development, and who owns and strategizes the sales plan in their territories for all online Wiley products of interest to customers; someone who is excited research content, improving research and the changing landscapein publishing. This indvidual will have direct corporate sales experience and wants apply that and join a Global Leader in Publishing, Education and Research.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop and implement an effectiveterritory sales plan to consistently meet and exceed set revenue targets within the specified sectors, through new sales and up-selling to existing accounts.
- To proactively seek to understand customers needs and develop proposals accordingly in order to capitalize on opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities.
- Understand and develop a relationship with key funders and budget channels within the region.
- To attend conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends.
- Forecasting and effective pipeline management in CRM system.
We are looking for people who:
- Proven track record of exceeding targets in account management and business development for + 10 years in corporate sales with skilled negotiation in corporate sales and pharma sales a plus.
- Ability to self-motivate and work on own initiative and/or as part of a team, under pressure, in order to meet and exceed targets for all online Wiley products and services.
- Creative and innovative thinking with ability to embrace change and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Have a strategic perspective that goes beyond short-term gains. Someone who can navigate the diverse landscape of US corporations and assess the best targets for new and upsell opportunities.
- Excellent customer relationship skills and a drive to consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to confidently communicate, present internally and externally with active listening abilities.
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world.As a learning business,Wileymakesmeaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The companys headquartersare located inHoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate qualified applicants and treat all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,disability, protected veteran status, or based on any individuals status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV to be considered.