What will you do?
- Perform variety of warehouse functions including picking/packing.
- Load, unload, move, put-away, and stage products and materials using a forklift, or other power equipment.
- Ability to load/unload product that could weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Follow 5S and perform all housekeeping responsibilities.
- Perform daily inspection on equipment.
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Prepare products for shipment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- You are safety minded
- You are team oriented
- You have a great attitude
- You are able to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
- You are able to identify, locate and move product which requires the ability to read, count and perform basic math functions.
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You have High School Degree or equivalent
- Essential Physical requirements of position
- Must be able handle moderate physical activity
- Previous Schneider Electric experience preferred
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.