Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Architectural Services, Computers, Software, Construction, Mining and Trades, Government and Policy, Information Technology, Law Enforcement, and Security, Manufacturing and Production, Research & Development, Energy / Utilities
Tester HST - Solution Analyst|
Testing HST - Solution analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology?A system'sprofessional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As Testeryou will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
We're seeking a testing resource to perform integration testing of our applications. You should bring prior experience in manual testing, and You are required to understand functional aspect of the application, develop test approach, and create test cases and scenarios to validate business rules, data flows, User Interface behaviors and error handling etc. through the use of positive and negative scenarios. You will need to develop end-to-end scenarios to test system functionality, create and load data, and test the system using real-life scenarios. You will need to use your problem-solving skills and a keen attention to details for identifying issues, logging defects, and bringing them to closure. You should be comfortable to interact with cross functional teams for problem resolution and be able to work collaboratively with various members within testing team towards a successful project delivery.
- Perform end-to-end testing of applications to produce robust and thoroughly tested product.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams in understanding requirements and test the solution that is being developed.
- Write functional test cases and identify various approaches to test positive and negative scenarios.
- Contribute towards successful delivery of high-quality web or mobile software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.)
- Roughly 90-95% hands-on testing and defect management. Remaining time for coordination and test scenarios creation.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments, and work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, QA/QE, Shared services, Operations and other units to drive forward results
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Prior experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies is a plus
Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how our Government and Public Services clients deliver their services to customers across a variety of channels such as walk-in, mail-in, call center, and self-service applications.
We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies at the federal, state, and local government level enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve those most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand for human services have challenged our clients to find efficiencies, do "more with less," and rethink the way they deliver services.
o BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
o 3 to 5 years of experience testing websites and Java applications.
o Prior experience with testing java applications and web based case management system within public sector, healthcare, or Insurance industry. Ability to work collaboratively with development team to unit test new functionality and resolve defects.
o Experience with test management tools such as JAMA, JIRA, or Zypher
o 3 to 5 years of experience in testing websites, java-based applications and mobile applications.
o Strong attention to detail and focus on managing the quality of client product or application.
o Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively across teams, time management, and organizational skill .
Must be willing to live and work inone of the following areas:
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Please visit our employer showcase!