|| Customer Service and Call Center, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Internet/E-Commerce, Personal Care and Service, Retail/Wholesale, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
Assistant Manager in Training|
DIVE IN TO A NEW CAREER WITH LESLIE'S:
Leslie's Pool Supplies is the "World's Largest Retailer of Swimming Pool Supplies." With over 900+ retail stores in 38 states plus Commercial, Service, E-Commerce, Production, and Distribution divisions, there are many career opportunities at Leslie's. With over 57 years of providing best-in-class products and solutions to our customers, there is nothing that we value more than the development and growth of our team. We strive to create a positive and fun atmosphere where our Team Members feel valued and are enthusiastic about the contributions they make to the success of Leslie's.
Leslie’s is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
About the Opportunity
Supports the performance of a Leslie’s store to ensure it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans,
profitability, operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. Will be responsible for maximizing sales and driving the
business by effectively assisting the store manager in the occasional supervision of team members and various functions within
the retail store.
- You will assist our customers with their pool and spa care needs
- You will use the POS register to assist customers in sales transactions
- Position requires open and closing duties, including bank deposits
- You will maintain a welcoming store environment
- You will assist with merchandising and inventory control
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven track record in the capacity of a Lead Sales Associate for at least 6 months with successful completed testing Basic, Intermediate and Advanced training modules (internal).
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, and proficiency with computers.
Compensation Structure: $15.50-$17.00/hr
Leslie’s provides a robust benefits package, including:
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term Disability Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance and Term Life Insurance
- Accident Injury Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with annual company match
- Paid time off to include; vacation time, sick leave, bereavement leave, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Merchandise discounts at Leslie’s locations
Leslie’s recognizes a critical component to our continued success is our people. Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.