Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||WELLS FARGO BANK
|| Consulting Services, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Military, Executive Management, Research & Development
Lead Process Engineer - Process Performance Improvement-1|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Process Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead group initiatives that encompass research and future state requiring application of specialized knowledge or skills critical to the redesign efforts
- Ensure effective relationships among the design teams and partners
- Develop root cause research and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates
- Establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements utilizing formal process engineering tools and methods
- Ensure development of metrics that provide data for future improvement opportunities
- Ensure appropriate application of cultural focus, tools, and statistical approach
- Coach multiple redesign teams
- Make decisions and resolve issues to meet business objectives
- Interpret policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to self-manage initiatives including defining approaches, deliverables, communication plans, and driving progress
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Expert level knowledge and experience deploying Six Sigma and reengineering disciplines
- Service design or journey mapping experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to independently manage process improvement initiatives to optimize operational effectiveness and efficiencies with little or no supervision
- Experience with Agile mindset and execution methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of product management, development, or consulting
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
WELLS FARGO BANK|