Lead Business Execution Consultant|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant within Enterprise Change Management (ECM). ECM is responsible for enabling people across the enterprise to effectively deliver change by establishing enterprise standards, building competencies, and ensuring appropriate governance.
Reporting to the Business Execution Director, the Lead Business Execution Consultant will be responsible for identifying and implementing improvements across the Manage Change Process. Â Successful candidates will demonstrate a clear understanding of risk drivers and the complexities of managing enterprise and business processes, controls, and procedures.Â This strategic-minded individual must be able to identify and implement improvements across enterprise processes and internally within ECM's organizational operating processes. This role will have a strong focus on operational execution, strategic communications, and effective collaboration with our enterprise partners.Â May present to executive management.
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Lead process improvement initiatives where opportunities exist within the Manage Change process
- Lead process improvement initiatives to determine where opportunities exist within ECM
- Lead process design initiatives to create processes where needed within ECM
- Ensure complete inventory of processes within ECM
- Collaborate with Enterprise Business Process Team to get processes inventoried in iGrafx, as appropriate
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Track record of success in demonstrating expertise in process, controls, and procedures through both a risk lens and collaborative approach
- Demonstrated ability to conduct thematic analysis to identify drivers of policy and process adherence deficits and control gaps
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Six Sigma Black Belt with proven experience in process design and improvement
- 3+ years of process design or improvement experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge of the Change Management Policy and ECM procedures and controls
- Strong experience understanding, capturing, and documenting complex business and functional requirements which may include workflows, process maps, or business processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Demonstrated resiliency with a positive mindset
- Expert proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel, with experience in data visualization (ability to prepare presentations and management reporting)
- Experience presenting to senior management, and the ability to articulate key messages around impacts to business objectives in a straightforward and understandable manner
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities as the body of work evolves, often on short notice
- Solid critical thinking skills
- Experience collaborating and building relationships with business partners
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- This role must bel located in one of the posted locations
- 3 days in the office and 2 days remote
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.