Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||WELLS FARGO BANK
|| Administrative and Support Services, Computers, Software, Consulting Services, Engineering, Finance/Economics, Human Resources, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Law Enforcement, and Security, Military, Executive Management
Senior Information Security Engineer|
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to provide operations support for Identity and Access Management applications.
In this role, you will:
- Provides Application/Production support in areas of incident management, monitoring and request fulfilment. This includes weekend on-call support.
- Provide support to Cloud, Distributed, and Mainframe applications/jobs
- Handling problem tickets, server maintenance, configuration management, application administration, patching, and deployments.
- Performing Health Check, Maintenance & Release activities.
- Monitoring application logs via SPLUNK or manually.
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex solutions related to IAM application.
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of IBM Identity Management Tools experience
- 4+ years of systems analysis experience
- 4+ years of application/infrastructure production support and engineering experience
- 4+ years of build-deploy automation and configuration experience within the Linux and Unix environment
- 4+ years of scripting and automation experienceÂ
- 4+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- 4+ years of experience managing Management tools connections to multiple database platforms (MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, etc.)
- 3+ years of Windows Server or Active Directory experience
- 3+ years of experience in Application support and troubleshooting, Application maintenance, monitoring and Build/Deployment.
- Experience managing secure transfer protocol (NDM, SFTP, etcâ¦)
- Experience in a Dev/Ops environment
- Linux experience
- Experience in Production/Application Support of Java/J2EE based applications on Unix Platform.
- Experience in Oracle/SQL Server queries/reporting.
- Exposure to any of the Middleware/Application Servers WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, Jboss etc.
- Experience in Monitoring Tools Splunk, AppDynamics etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills.
- Works well with partner teams and peers toward established goals and timelines.
- Works well under self-direction on assigned tasks.
- Provides active participation and leadership in team duties and responsibilities.
- Initiates and promotes changes to team processes to enhance automation.
- Execute daily maintenance tasks and proactive review of the production environment
- Experience implementing changes, and strong knowledge of enterprise change management process
- Knowledge of other IAM tools
- Will require some off hour support for system changes and issue investigation and coordination with offshore team
- Work on-call schedule and work tasks for team
- Charlotte NC
- Chandler AZ
- Des Moines, IA
- Raleigh, NC
- Concord, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:Â All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
WELLS FARGO BANK|