ABOUT THE POSITION
Site/Civil Project Manager | MA (hybrid)
VHB is seeking an experienced Site/Civil Project Manager to support our land development projects.
- Manage work and development of Land Engineering projects and staff
- Develop new project opportunities and manage proposal submissions
- Responsible for project financial performance and client relations
- Develop site/civil engineering plans and specifications for a multitude of projects
- Support preparation of land development design and permitting documents
- Prepare and review drawings and specifications documenting the systems designed
- Attend meetings with clients, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders to establish their needs and discuss design/permitting issues
- Supervise design team activities during Construction Administration
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to multitask
- Strong computer skills (CAD & MS Office)
- Excels working in a team environment
- Exhibits strong leadership skills
- BS in Civil Engineering or related degree
- 8+ years of professional site/civil engineering experience
- PE licensure in Massachusetts or ability to obtain within 12 months
- Proficient in site layout, grading, utility design and stormwater management
- Recent project experience in the Cities of Boston and Cambridge preferred
- Understanding of the Massachusetts marketplace
WE ARE VHB! We’re an inspired and innovative team of engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Our work helps improve mobility, enhance communities, and contribute to economic vitality. We do this while balancing development and infrastructure needs with stewardship of our environment.
Our people make us great! VHB provides a differentiating employee experience.
- Inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Opportunity to work on complex, transformational projects.
- Amazing co-workers
- A focus on learning and development
- Flexible, hybrid workplace
It’s not surprising that VHB has consistently been rated one of the top AEC firms to work for across our 30+ offices on the East Coast. We’re growing and we hope you’ll join us!
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.