Customer Success Representative (Remote)|
We are seeking a Customer Success Representative to join the Enfocus team! This role is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
Established in 1993 and headquartered in Gent, Belgium, Enfocus is a global provider ofPDF validationandprocess automationsoftware, including PitStop and Switch.
From the very beginning, it has been Enfocus' fundamental belief thattechnology should follow the processand not the other way around. By developing solutions that originate from this philosophy, Enfocus enables its customers tointegrate their technology ecosystemsto boost efficiency, accuracy, and consistency, enhancing performance and profitability.
Enfocus is a business unit of Esko, a Danaher company, and has R&D and manufacturing facilities in Europe, the USA, China, and India.
We recognize that creating a culture rooted in Diversity and Inclusion is an ongoing journey. Our deeply embedded commitment to continuous improvement reminds us that we can keep learning, keep improving and keep striving for better. And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
As Customer Success Representative, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the companys shift to a customer-centric organization. You willbe enthusiastic about customer retention, with a focus on high renewal rates and upsell/cross-sell opportunities in your region. You build strong partnerships with the Enfocus channel partners to put yourself up for success.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Follow up with the Enfocus Channel Partners to maintain high renewal rates of contracts and subscriptions among existing customers
- Identify upsell and/or cross-sell opportunities at existing customers
- Team up with the regional Sales Account Manager to organize campaigns and increase the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) in your region
- Closely collaborate with other departments like marketing and product management to bring the voice of the customer into the company
- Focus on the customer and identify possibilities to improve the customer experience and satisfaction
Your Education and/or Background Experience includes:
- Bachelors degree or 2 years of experience in customer success, sales, or marketing
- You know how to really listen with the goal to understand the customer
- Relationship building, we aim at long-term relationships, no flashing light relationships
- You are motivated to (over)achieve quotas
- English speaking and reading, knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to interact with colleagues, Enfocus partners, and customers
- Understand the importance of good CRM management
- Experience with the printing (or graphic arts) industry is a plus
We are looking for a professional who is:
- Passionate about customer success and long-term relationships
- Motivated and result-driven to focus and direct your energy and efforts toward achieving success
- Problem Solver Find solutions to overachieve the expectations of Enfocus partners and customers
- Team Player a relationship-savvy person who intentionally makes connections with both internal and external contacts
- Customer-Oriented ensure that the voice of our channel partners and customers is heard within the organization
- Eligible for benefits (medical, dental, vison & more) on day 1, no waiting period!
- Permissive PTO
- Training and development opportunities
- 401K savings plan + company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Attractive employee referral program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Danaher Wellbeing Program, with rewards
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, financial, and counselling resources)
You can find detailed information at mydanaherbenefits.com. *US ONLY
When you join us, youll also be joining Danahers global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, youll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If youve ever wondered whats within you, theres no better time to find out.