Are you ready to work with a great team; feel valued and be able to learn and grow personally and professionally, then we want to talk. Our team has an opening for a Project Administrator. This person will provide support to the office and its various teams, working closely with project managers (PMs) as they prepare budgets, set up project, project scheduling, contracts/subcontracts. You will also be a resource in general office administrative matters.
- Helps track logs for proposals, project contracts, and amendments (e.g., project status of client’s acceptance and authorization).
- Assists PM's with creation and tracking of the business development pipeline.
- Prepares contracts, sub agreements, contract amendments for PM’s and Managing Director’s review/signature. Reviews contract documents for completeness and quality. Expedites final documents at the direction of PMs.
- Coordinates with the legal team for review and preparation of contract terms.
- Assists PMs with developing project timetables for services and deliverables. Tracks project progress. Prepares status reports and documents for clients or project stakeholders.
- Schedules team meetings. Coordinates cross-functional meetings to facilitate collaboration.
- Maintains project-related records and documentation. Assists PMs with client administrative requirements (e.g., cover letters/progress reports).
- Provides administrative assistance to PMs and team.
- Understands VHB policies and practices and maintains confidentiality.
- Performs all job functions in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations and VHB policies and procedures.
Skills and Attributes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience maintaining and updating electronic filing systems.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service abilities with an emphasis on timely response.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented with ability to perform multiple tasks independently in a timely manner and collaborate effectively and positively with coworkers.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented.
- 4+ plus years of office administration experience, preferably in the AEC industry
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior project management support experience preferred, or desire to learn
WE ARE VHB! We’re an inspired and innovative team of engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Our work helps improve mobility, enhance communities, and contribute to economic vitality. We do this while balancing development and infrastructure needs with stewardship of our environment.
Our people make us great! VHB provides a differentiating employee experience.
- Inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation
- Opportunity to work on complex, transformational projects
- Amazing co-workers
- A focus on learning and development
- Flexible, hybrid workplace
It’s not surprising that VHB has consistently been rated one of the top AEC firms to work for across our 30+ offices on the East Coast. We’re growing and we hope you’ll join us!
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.