Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Ultimate Staffing Services
||Watertown, MA United States
|| Construction, Mining and Trades, Healthcare, Other, Human Resources, Insurance, Real Estate, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development
Senior Superintendent opening, can sit in either Framingham or Watertown, MA!! $150,000
Salary: $150,000.00 per year
Location: This person can work at their office in Framingham, MA or Watertown, MA (1 site)
Schedule: Mon-Friday 7 AM-4 PM or 8 am-5 PM
Senior Superintendent Job description
Our client, one of New England's top construction/real estate development firms, is seeking senior-level construction superintendents to join the leadership team at their headquarters. We are offering a challenging leadership opportunity with our growing firm in a strong construction economy. Our compensation package includes highly competitive salary and 100% paid benefits.
Our clients superintendents are responsible for managing field operations for projects ranging from $5 to $50 million. The successful superintendent will be able to work under tight deadlines. Ideal candidate will have 7 to 10 years of construction industry experience. Must be computer proficient & OSHA certified
The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing the entire operation of the construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients and other parties, and be able to establish and maintain a timeline for completion.
* Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
* Ensure timely and quality workmanship
* Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
* Interface with project managers, subcontractors, consultants, vendors, inspectors and clients
* Ensure adequate manpower is available for each task and compliant work performed
* Communicate with project team
* Review subcontractors scopes of work for contract execution
* Ensure that subcontractors are fully executing and complying with their contracted scope of work
* Coordinate required inspections
* Monitor and maintain job site safety
* Maintain high standards or workmanship that adhere to plans and specifications
* Maintain daily log (written) of job site activities
* Complete weekly project updates with narrative and site progress photos
* Opening and closing job site daily
* Prepare for handover to client including completing punch list and achieving C.O.
* Well organized
* Highly motivated
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer skills
* Able to read blue prints
* 7 - 10 years of experience in construction area
* Strong background in structure through finish
* Have knowledge of state and local building codes
* Good references
* Paid time off
* Fully 100% paid health insurance
* Healthcare reimbursement accounts (HSA)
* Car Allowance
* Technology Package
* 401(k) matching
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Ultimate Staffing Services|
Please visit our employer showcase!
Virtual ESL/EFL Global Projects for the U.S. Department of State in 2023/2024
with English Language Programs, U.S. Department of State in Worldwide Projects , MA.
Communications Graduate Fellow
with TransitCenter in Remote, NY.
JoyRx Music Specialist, Digital Live, Bilingual, New York (Remote)
with JoyRx in New York City, NY.
with State of Connecticut, Executive Branch in Hartford, CT.
Attorney - Wichita
with Maximus in Wichita, KS.
|>> more | add|