Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
| Administrative and Support Services, Customer Service and Call Center, Internet/E-Commerce, Retail/Wholesale, Sales, Executive Management, Broadcasting/Communications, Research & Development, Web Technology
Commercial Inside Sales Representative
DIVE IN TO A NEW CAREER WITH LESLIE'S:
Leslie's Pool Supplies is the "World's Largest Retailer of Swimming Pool Supplies." With over 900+ retail stores in 38 states plus Commercial, Service, E-Commerce, Production, and Distribution divisions, there are many career opportunities at Leslie's. With over 57 years of providing best in class products and solutions to our customers, there is nothing that we value more than the development and growth of our team. We strive to create a positive and fun atmosphere where our Team Members feel valued and are enthusiastic about the contributions they make to the success of Leslie's.
Under the direction of the Commercial Service Center Manager, the Inside sales position is responsible for providing superior customer service through efficient day to day answering of incoming customer sales calls within 2 rings and processing of all customer orders. The Inside sales position must also utilize the companies reporting tools such as (Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze customer report) to generate outbound contacts and appointments for our CAE’S, and generate sales orders from our existing customer base. The inside sales position has a daily responsibility to maintain a clean and professional work station at all times. The inside sales position from time to time will be assigned ancillary tasks by the Commercial Center Manager.
- Answer incoming calls within two (2) rings
- Fast and efficient processing of all customer orders
- Contribute to the achievement of sales and profitably objectives of the CSC, CAE’s and market
- Accurate and knowledgeable answers to our customers questions
- Organized, clean and safe work station at all times
- Take part in monthly safety and compliance meetings
- Fully understand all relevant company policies and procedures
- Become fully trained and proficient in all aspects of the operations of a Commercial Center
- Make 20 outbound customer phone contacts daily
- Communications – Ability to answer incoming customer calls fast and accurate. Ability to professionally interact with customers, the CSC team, and corporate staff. Maintain professional outbound customer calling program
- Customer Service –Assist in the establishment of service Standards and communicate these standards to all personnel Assure that customers receive required level of operations and administrative support. Maintain appropriate contact with all customers and respond to request when needed.
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have Pool industry knowledge or have the ability to learn
- Must have ability to understand all Federal ,State and Local codes that effect the industr
Qualifications - External
- Valid Driver’s License
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Swimming Pool Industry experience a plus
- Retail/Operations experience a plus
- Proficiency with computers a plus
We offer our team competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Please visit our employer showcase!